This document establishes the conditions governing the use of the website and the purchase of products offered on it.
If you have any questions related to the General Contracting Conditions or the Privacy Policies, please contact us
Data of the person in charge
|Identity||BIOITHAS , S.L. (CIF: B-42501569)|
|Physical address||Alicante Science Park. University of Alicante. Ap. Correos, 99. 03080 Sant Vicent del Raspeig, Alicante|
How to buy
To purchase the order, you must follow the online purchase procedure:
- Choose the products that interest you, the amount of them and select “add to cart”
- In the upper right area, you will find your cart with the selected products. If you click, you will see a summary of your products and the Finish Purchase button.
- When you click on Finish Purchase, the ” Chekout ” page will open, where the necessary data will be filled in to make the purchase of the order.
- Once you have filled in the billing information and chosen the payment method, click on the button «Place the order».
You will then receive an email informing you of the receipt of your order. In addition, we will send you another email when the product has left our facilities.
The articles offered through this website are only available for shipment to the Peninsula and the Balearic Islands.
Shipping costs have a one-time fee of € 2.60 to be added to your order.
The payment of purchases will be selected on page checkout prior to the completion of the purchase process and will be an indispensable condition for the formalization of the same.
The accepted forms of payment are the following:
- Credit or debit card purchases;the user must provide the name of the cardholder, the number, the expiration date and the CVV. All information will be processed through STRIPE
SECURITY: The website uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to avoid unauthorized access to data. To achieve these ends, the user / client accepts that the provider obtains data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
Likewise, your credit card details are not recorded in any database but go directly to your bank.